Terms and Conditions for use of IPR of KARYYA.COM (KARYA INDIA)
Copyright ©2018, KARYYA.COM, All rights reserved. KARYYA.COM™ is a trademark of KARYYA.COM. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Services are our property and you are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent from our end.
1. Use of KARYYA INDIA Content
KARYYA INDIA authorizes You, subject to these Terms, to view and a single copy of the content available on or from KARYYA.COM and to access and use the KARYYA INDIA Sites and the KARYYA INDIA Content (as defined below) and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the KARYYA INDIA Sites solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of KARYYA.COM, and of all other websites under the Company's control, whether partial or otherwise (KARYYA.COM and such other websites are sometimes collectively referred to as the “KARYYA INDIA Sites”), such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other KARYYA INDIA content (collectively, "KARYYA INDIA Content"), are protected under both India and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All KARYYA INDIA Content is the property of KARYYA INDIA or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the KARYYA INDIA Sites is the exclusive property of KARYYA INDIA and is protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the KARYYA INDIA Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original KARYYA INDIA Content on any authorized copy You make of the KARYYA INDIA Content. You may not sell or modify the KARYYA INDIA Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the KARYYA INDIA Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of KARYYA, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or that otherwise infringes KARYYA's intellectual property rights.
Any code that KARYYA INDIA creates to generate or display any KARYYA INDIA Content or the pages making up any KARYYA INDIA Site is also protected by KARYYA's copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
You may not use any of the KARYYA INDIA Content on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment (including, without limitation, by uploading or republishing KARYYA INDIA Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporating the KARYYA INDIA Content in any other database or compilation for any purpose). You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate any KARYYA INDIA Content or the pages making up any KARYYA INDIA Site which is also protected by the Company's copyright. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
3. KARYYA INDIA Site Restrictions
Users shall not use any KARYYA INDIA Site in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy material, including without limitation KARYYA INDIA Content,
1. in violation of any applicable law or regulation,
2. in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others,
3. that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to,
4. that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever,
5. harm minors in any way,
6. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
7. impersonate another person or entity,
8. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of KARYYA’s computer systems or site or KARYYA’s users, customer’s computer systems or site,
9. Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
4. Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any KARYYA INDIA Site, including, without limitation the following activities:
1. accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
2. attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
3. attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any KARYYA INDIA Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing"; or
5. Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
6. This policy is in addition to the terms and conditions policy specified on KARYA.COM website and all the content of terms and conditions will be applicable to this policy.